List:       tails-dev
Subject:    [Tails-dev] Adblock Plus in Tails
From:       intrigeri () boum ! org (intrigeri)
Date:       2013-05-17 15:55:03

Hi,

Walter Dietrich wrote (17 May 2013 13:54:50 GMT) :
> 2) i have just one advice:...
> some time ago i red this
> (https://www.torproject.org/docs/faq.html.en#TBBOtherExtensions) and now i'm asking
> wouldn't it be better to (also) activate EasyPrivacy+EasyList by default? (especially
> EasyPrivacy - i know EasyList + FR +DE is already activated!)

Thank you for this suggestion.

As told on IRC previously today, it would be very nice of you to
explain us why it might be better. Some additional information
(homepage URL, licensing information and quality of maintenance) would
also be nice to have. Thanks in advance! :)

Rationale: there are hundreds of thousands of "wouldn't it be better
to [...] ?" questions, including this one, that we are unlikely to
investigate at all unless we're at least hinted why we should spend
any time on it. At least that's how it works for me.

Cheers,
--
  intrigeri