List:       tails-dev
Subject:    [Tails-dev] [tor-reports] Training Journalists in Istanbul
From:       intrigeri () boum ! org (intrigeri)
Date:       2013-02-25 18:17:08

Hi Runa!

Runa A. Sandvik wrote (25 Feb 2013 17:59:08 GMT) :
>> I'm going to reply to each topic in separate emails, so that we can
>> have one thread per topic.

> Out of curiosity, why don't you use a bug tracker instead of a mailing
> list?

We actually have both. We've been using ikiwiki to manage our bugs and
tasks for a few years (https://tails.boum.org/todo/), it's been great
but does not scale very well to where Tails is at nowadays, so we're
in the process of migrating our task manager to Redmine:
https://tails.boum.org/todo/better_task_manager/

Once some of these discussions are lead to a state when we know what
we want to do, I'm confident they will be turned into action tickets.

> You are more than welcome to use trac.torproject.org.

Thank you :)

Cheers,
--
  intrigeri