List:       tails-dev
Subject:    [Tails-dev] Tails 0.11 release plan
From:       intrigeri () boum ! org (intrigeri)
Date:       2012-04-24 23:06:40

Hi,

intrigeri wrote (19 Apr 2012 12:15:32 GMT) :
> * Wednesday 25th of April
>   12am CEST: Ultimate freeze date for docs and translations
>   14am CEST: intrigeri should have merged docs and translations

There were no more docs or translations planned to flow in, so I just
did this. I merged master->testing too, and fixed conflicts as needed,
in order to ease the following steps of the release process.

>   As soon as the Iceweasel ESR .deb is available,

It is already :)

>   anonym:
>     - does last minute updates to the security announce and
>       changelog

I did this.

Only the usual release process steps (SquashFS files ordering etc.)
remain:

>   anonym:
>     - builds and uploads 0.11 to /testing on the mirrors
>     - notifies testers on tails-dev
>   Testing starts.

On Wednesday, I'll be available for testing approximately between 2pm
and 6pm CEST.

> * Thursday 26th of April
>   - When testing is done, anonym does the final steps of the
>     release process.

Cheers,
--
  intrigeri