List:       tails-dev
Subject:    [Tails-dev] Please test 0.11-rc1
From:       anonym () lavabit ! com (anonym)
Date:       2012-04-13 15:46:07

04/13/2012 02:34 PM, Marco Calamari:
> On Thu, 2012-04-12 at 20:32 +0200, anonym wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > For anyone interested, a release candidate of Tails 0.11 will be
> > released for your testing pleasure some time around 01:00 UTC tonight
> > (the exact time depends a bit on how well-configured our mirrors rsync
> > cronjobs are this time). It will be available from the following address:
>
> Directory for RC1 looks empty .... :-(

Yeah, there was an (obligatory...) permission problem with the rsync
directory. The iso have now hit the main (Tor hosted) mirror and should
shortly be synced across all the mirrors. Until then you can download it
directly from the Tor mirror:

https://archive.torproject.org/amnesia.boum.org/tails/testing/tails-i386-0.11-rc1/tails-i386-0.11-rc1.iso

https://archive.torproject.org/amnesia.boum.org/tails/testing/tails-i386-0.11-rc1/tails-i386-0.11-rc1.iso.pgp

Sorry for the inconvenience.