List:       tails-dev
Subject:    [Tails-dev] ***SPAM*** Re:  tails-greeter review
From:       intrigeri () boum ! org (intrigeri)
Date:       2011-08-16 8:16:13

? wrote (15 Aug 2011 18:34:38 GMT) :
> 16.08.2011 01:57, intrigeri ?????:
>> ? wrote (15 Aug 2011 16:34:50 GMT) :
>>> Should be fixed in git. Although I'm not sure about margins - if
>>> they are not wide enough you can push adjusted glade file into git.
>>
>> the keyboard layout text box does not fit in the container widget
>> anymore. it could probably be quite smaller anyway.

> Weird but true. And I do not see same options as for labels - to add
> some space before and after it. I'll try to shrink it somehow.

> Is there some way to force widget to resize so it would alway fit
> into parent container?

I dunno.

For the record, as of 32edc42, the drop lists column width grows a lot
when I select "Fran?ais" as a language, presumably because of long
keyboard layout variants names. The right column ("Current layout"
etc.) seems to be just moved further to the right, no dynamic resizing
happens => even "Current layout" does not fit inside the visible part
of the window anymore, let alone the test box.

Bye,
--
  intrigeri <intrigeri at boum.org>