List:       taglibs-user
Subject:    URGENT: RE: param tag and other suggestions
From:       Anthony Ikeda <anthony.ikeda () proxima-tech ! com>
Date:       2000-11-30 4:33:47

My virus checker found this on this e-mail:

Antigen for Exchange found param.zip->xsl.jar infected with
CorruptedCompressedFile virus.
The file is currently Detected.  The message, "param tag and other
suggestions", was
sent from Marius Scurtescu  and was discovered in IMC Queues\Inbound
located at TradePayment.com/TP/FUJI.

Anthony Ikeda,
Web Application Developer,
Proxima Technology,