List:       taglibs-user
Subject:    Handling exceptions from tags in Tiles framework
From:       "Patwa, Priyank \(Cognizant\)" <Priyank.Patwa () cognizant ! com>
Date:       2005-05-19 10:21:00

Hello All,
I am using Tiles framework and Custom & JSTL tag library.
The requirement that I have is while rendering a tile if I get an
exception from a Tag, a common error tile should get inserted instead of
the tile being rendered.

I have tried using the error page directive, but it does not help.

Thanks in Advance,
Priyank.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended \
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not \
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all \
copies of the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure, \
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in \
reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

  Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com