List:       taglibs-user
Subject:    new tag-lib here too (wireless)
From:       luca <passani () eunet ! no>
Date:       2004-09-17 9:54:23

People, since Felibe announced those tag-libs, I guess it makes
sense for me to tell you what I am working on as well, since
it's an open-source tag lib that I am working on:

WALL, The Wireless Abstraction Library is a tag-lib to abstract
away the different mark-ups used by mobile devices (WAP, Imode, PDA)

http://wurfl.sourceforge.net/java/tutorial.php

latest development I am working on (not yet published on the website):

http://demo2.openwave.com:8080/wurfl/wall/coolmenu.htm

The tag lib is architected to interoperate with JSTL and EL
for both JSP 1.2 and JSP2. Of course, since this has been a whole
lot of learning that I had to do along the way, it would really be nice if
someone could look at the library (or even the source code)
to check that I am not doing something wrong or that
I am not omitting some obvious optimizations:

Source code:
http://cvs.sourceforge.net/viewcvs.py/wurfl/tools/java/wurflapi-xom/antbuild/src/net/sourceforge/wurfl/wall/

Downloads:
http://wurfl.sourceforge.net/java/installation.php