List:       taglibs-user
Subject:    Dynamic variable names
From:       Nic Werner <nic.werner () sonoma ! edu>
Date:       2004-09-09 23:38:55

Greetings,

I have incoming params from another page that I want to cycle through,
with one attribute of them that changes.

I want to cycle through all the attributes of type color, basically
checking if the 'old' matches the 'new' for that attribute.

The params look like this <old/new>-<color>-<attribute name> eg: old-B-blade

How would I just drop in the current loop color, a la:
${param.old-<current-loop-color>-attribute}"/> ?

Thanks,

- Nic.