List:       taglibs-user
Subject:    Re: HTTP Headers
From:       Felipe Leme <jakartalists1 () felipeal ! net>
Date:       2003-12-15 22:35:11

Chen, Tim wrote:

>Response Headers != Request Headers.

Sorry, my bad. What I meant is that you cat get the request headers with
JSTL, but would need the Response taglib to set the response headers.
Not sure if that's the issue the original poster had in mind though...

>Request Headers can be set via certificates etc.. but programmatically you
>will have to hack the headers in.. I suggest using perl or otherwise.
>If you know a way via java please let me know :)

The request headers are sent by the client's browser, it makes no sense
to hack them. Anyway, "interesting" answer :-)

Felipe