List:       taglibs-user
Subject:    RE: xml stysheet probelm -is xtags  working ?
From:       "Martin van Dijken" <mvdijken () madocke ! nl>
Date:       2003-09-25 9:25:00

Oh yeah,

Forgot something in my original mail. I noticed that several of the jakarta taglibs \
that have a counterpart in JSTL have been deprecated. I'm not 100% certain this is \
the case with xtags since it seems to have some extra functionality. However, it can \
never hurt to see if you can get by using the standard, which in this case is JSTL.

Martin