List:       taglibs-user
Subject:    RE: Evaluating expression on my custom tags
From:       "Karr, David" <David.Karr () wamu ! net>
Date:       2003-03-17 23:46:12

The Jakarta JSTL implementation provides a public API that you can use
in your own tag libraries.  You can browse the javadoc for the
"ExpressionEvaluatorManager" class.  You could also browse the source
code for the "Struts-EL" contributed library in the Struts distribution.
If you inspect the "EvalHelper" class and any of the "EL..Tag" classes,
you'll see numerous examples of this.