List:       taglibs-user
Subject:    Nested JSP include
From:       Garrett Vlieger <garrett_vlieger () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2002-06-27 20:12:12

Hello,

I've scoured the news groups for an answer to this problem that I'm having, and so \
far it's not looking good.  I have a pageContext.include() nested within an \
xtags:forEach tag, and when the page is rendered, the included page is placed at the \
point where the forEach statement began.  This also happens when using a simple \
jsp:include tag (which gets translated into pageContext.include()).

Does anyone know of a work-around/fix for this?  I think I read that this is fixed in \
JSP 1.2, but we're using JRun 3.0, which doesn't support JSP 1.2, so that won't be an \
option.

Thanks for your help,
Garrett Vlieger