List:       taglibs-dev
Subject:    Re: [standard] trunk is now JSTL 1.2
From:       "Henri Yandell" <flamefew () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-12-19 8:33:48

Still working on this.

Build works, tests pass. I've done a first pass at a sanity check to
identify which change affects which file (nicely writing a very long
svn commit message) and will do a deeper dive asap.

EvaluationTest still needs to be run. Easy enough.

Also need to consider some unit tests to test the new functionality.

Once its committed - I'll hassle people to take a look and will sit
and discover the wonder of TCKs.

Hen