List:       taglibs-dev
Subject:    RE: Creating a set of Nuance grammars
From:       Rahul P Akolkar <akolkar () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2005-05-06 5:55:02

--=_alternative 002080F785256FF9_=

On 5/5/05, Steve Hodson <SHodson@voxgen.com> wrote:
<snip/>
> All of this is in no way a problem for RDC - it's more little things to
bear in mind when creating the Nuance compliant grammars.  If it is ok I
could post more as I find them.

Sure, that would be nice. I will initiate the RDC wiki in a day or two,
and FAQs and platform subtleties will probably form the first two pages.
Using the wiki, all of us who are active here can chip in.

> Sorry Daniel I didn't get back to you sooner but while I think
converting the existing grammars would be very beneficial I've been asked
to create a <record> RDC-like tag [something along the lines of please
leave a message, blah, you said blah, would you like to save this message,
message saved].  This is proving to be quite a challenge and certainly a
good introduction to the RDCs.

> :)
<snip/>

You have, I'm quite certain, looked at this [
http://www.w3.org/TR/voicexml20/#dml2.3.6 ]. Couple that with this
conversation you had with Mitch about the fsm* tags [
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=taglibs-dev&m=111054119013351&w=2 ] and
I'd say you have a decent starting point. For the record RDC, I'd bypass
nbest, canonicalization and validation.

Have fun :)

-Rahul

--=_alternative 002080F785256FF9_=--