List:       taglibs-dev
Subject:    Volunteers for translation
From:       Rahul P Akolkar <akolkar () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2005-02-23 17:04:38

--=_alternative 005DCF0985256FB1_=

Taglibs devs and users -

The "web" is becoming multi-channel. Are you interested in knowing how
speech applications are authored? Are you good at translating from English
to another language? If so, this might be a good opportunity to contribute
to a fledging sandbox tag library.

I'm working on the Reusable Dialog Components (RDC) tag library listed
here:

http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/sandbox/doc/rdc-doc/intro.html

As we begin to work on internationalization for the RDC taglib, we are
looking for help in translating a set of speech grammars we have (written
in English) to other languages. You don't need to know the grammar syntax,
you will pick it up along the way.

If you want to take a look at the grammars, download the sandbox source
and go to:

<sandbox-src>/rdc/src/.grammar/

If interested, please send me an email (probably off the lists, but I
leave that to you). You will receive credit according to the usual norm
for translators.

-Rahul

--=_alternative 005DCF0985256FB1_=--