List:       taglibs-dev
Subject:    Re: TLD Diff
From:       Glenn Nielsen <glenn () mail ! more ! net>
Date:       2002-09-19 12:16:51

I would just use a normal diff then make sure the release notes,
changes, etc. documented the differences.  Also the taglib build
uses {taglib.name}/xml/{taglib.name}.xml to build the documentation.
One of the elements you specifiy for tags and attributes is what version
they appeard in.

Regards,

Glenn