List:       taglib-devel
Subject:    Re: AIFF ID3V2.x Manipulation
From:       Scott Wheeler <wheeler () kde ! org>
Date:       2013-03-07 21:08:14

On Mar 5, 2013, at 11:03 PM, Pope <sybil.nerf@gmail.com> wrote:

> New to listserv and hello!
> =

> This is a request for homogeneous functionality of the ID3v2::Frame
> sub-classes across MPEG and AIFF file classes, including the ability
> to save tags for specific ID3v2 versions.
> =

> I've taglib 1.8 and am using the Perl wrapper 1.63 [=85]

As best as I can tell, your question is specific to the Perl bindings (sinc=
e it doesn't make much sense in terms of the semantics of the C++ API).  Yo=
u might do well to ping the current maintainer (Geoffrey Leach it would see=
m) since at cursory glance indicates that he's not active on this list.

-Scott