List:       taglib-devel
Subject:    Regarding getting thumbnail image of MP4 files
From:       Sonakumar_Jha <Sonakumar_Jha () mahindrasatyam ! com>
Date:       2012-12-06 3:48:38

Hi,

 I tried to get thumbnail image of a MP4 file using TagLib in Qt/C++ . its being very \
tough to get coverart of a MP4 . i could get all metadat of a MP3 file, but nothing \
in case of Mp4 file. Plesae help me. There are so many examples in Internet ,but no \
on is working.

Regards & Thanx

Sona Kumar Jha

DISCLAIMER:
This email (including any attachments) is intended for the sole use of the intended \
recipient/s and may contain material that is CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVATE COMPANY \
INFORMATION. Any review or reliance by others or copying or distribution or \
forwarding of any or all of the contents in this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If \
you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by email and delete all \
copies; your cooperation in this regard is appreciated. \