I'm sorry this took longer than expected, but I've just released the final version of TagLib 1.8. There are a few changes compared to the beta version, see the change log below. Download: https://github.com/downloads/taglib/taglib/taglib-1.8.tar.gz Updated API documentation: http://taglib.github.com/api/ If you find any problems, please report them at: https://github.com/taglib/taglib/issues Changes in 1.8 final: - Added support for OWNE ID3 frames. - Changed key validation in the new PropertyMap API. - ID3v1::Tag::setStringHandler will no londer delete the previous handler, the caller is responsible for this. - File objects will also no longer delete the passed IOStream objects. It should be done in the caller code after the File object is no longer used. - Added ID3v2::Tag::setLatin1StringHandler for custom handling of latin1-encoded text in ID3v2 frames. - Fixed validation of ID3v2 frame IDs (IDs with '0' were ignored). Changes in 1.8 beta: - New API for accessing tags by name. - New abstract I/O stream layer to allow custom I/O handlers. - Support for writing ID3v2.3 tags. - Support for various module file formats (MOD, S3M, IT, XM). - Support for MP4 and ASF is now enabled by default. - Started using atomic int operations for reference counting. - Added methods for checking if WMA and MP4 files are DRM-protected. - Added taglib\_free to the C bindings. - New method to allow removing pictures from FLAC files. - Support for reading audio properties from ALAC and Musepack SV8 files. - Added replay-gain information to Musepack audio properties. - Support for APEv2 binary tags. - Many AudioProperties subclasses now provide information about the total number of samples. - Various small bug fixes. Lukas _______________________________________________ taglib-devel mailing list taglib-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/taglib-devel