List:       taglib-devel
Subject:    C API
From:       Giovanni_Calì <odexios () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-06-07 22:27:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hello everyone.

Sorry to bother, but I'm trying to use TagLib for a little project of mine
and, since C is the only language I know, I'm looking for the C API
documentation. Apparentely it's included with the library, but the only
documentation I can find (in docs/) seems to be C++ related.

Am I missing something? Is there anyone who can give me a few pointers?