List:       taglib-devel
Subject:    Extra metadata
From:       Marcin Mielniczuk <marmistrz () linux ! pl>
Date:       2012-04-30 8:31:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi
I'm planning to create an app which should be an open source replacement of
easy cd-da extractor. I decided to use TagLib but there's a significant
problem. TagLib doesn't support information such as disc number, total
discs etc. I could use libflac++ and counterparts but mixing these with
TagLib won't be a clean and nice approach.
Is it planned to add more information about the audio files in TagLib?
--
Marcin