List:       taglib-devel
Subject:    Re: TagLibAmalgam: A new way to use TagLib
From:       Manfred Schwind <lists () mani ! de>
Date:       2012-04-18 15:34:56

> > Would it be wise to add all the headers? Is there a reference
> > indicating which header files contain public interfaces?
>
> All of them should be included.  (The only private interfaces that are included \
> will still be required for building the .cpp file.)

The resulting TagLibAmalgam.cpp does not include the TagLibAmalgam.h file.
The TagLibAmalgam.cpp builds fine, so I assume all needed header files are included \
automatically by the amalgamation tool. And therefore I think the private headers \
should NOT go into the TagLibAmalgam.h file. Is somewhere documented which header \
files are private?

Regards,
Mani