List:       taglib-devel
Subject:    Saving tfile _now_
From:       patrick machielse <patrick () hieper ! nl>
Date:       2011-09-15 21:11:45

Hi,

It seems that tfile writes changes to disk buffered (well, duh).

Rather, file->save() mostly doesn't update the file on disk untill ~File() is reached \
and d->file is fclosed()/fflushed().

In my environment it would be helpful if file->save() would flush out to disk too. \
However, there doesn't seem a 'public' way to do this with tfiles, short of \
destroying them?

Is this a design decision, am I overlooking something?

Thanks,
patrick
--
Patrick Machielse