List:       taglib-devel
Subject:    Re: cstring returning invalid encoding? mp3's
From:       Caleb Cushing <xenoterracide () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-21 7:52:27

> And it seems that here you are trying to interpret the Latin-1 string as UTF-8.

so that means passing true to toCString() right?

const char *ttitle = tfile.tag()->title().toCString(true);

it does change my error... although I'm not sure I understand why an
album full of flac's had no problems and yet the mp3's are.

what():  incomplete multibyte character

--
Caleb Cushing

http://xenoterracide.blogspot.com