List:       taglib-devel
Subject:    ID3 tags on WAV files?
From:       Bob Friesenhahn <bfriesen () simple ! dallas ! tx ! us>
Date:       2005-08-21 4:37:31

ReQuest Multimedia's ARQ box tags WAV files by placing ID3v1 tags at
the end of WAV files.  I used to work for ReQuest so unfortunately I
have some WAV files tagged that way.  Placing a tag at the end of the
file seems reasonable enough.

Is it reasonable and feasable for taglib to support this tagging
scheme?

By the way, I am favorably impressed with taglib.  I was able to write
a utility to transfer tags from FLAC files to MP3 files in just a few
minutes based on the examples.  Unfortunately, it does not work
similarly for my WAV files.

Bob