List:       taglib-devel
Subject:    Re: taglib on windows with visual studio
From:       Michael Pyne <pynm0001 () comcast ! net>
Date:       2005-07-13 22:36:07

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Wednesday 13 July 2005 12:18, Roel Vanhout wrote:
> I do have a couple of Linux of boxes that I could test on but I'd have
> to check their gcc versions. Who is Michael? It would be nice to have as
> many people as possible testing this.

He's probably referring to myself.  Scott and I are generally polar opposites
regarding GCC.  He runs the old but fast 2.95, whereas I'm always running the
latest. :)

In the other e-mail Stefan seemed to indicate that it works fine on Linux for
him as well, but I don't mind applying a patch to test since that'd be a win
for TagLib anyways. :-)

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne