List:       systemd-devel
Subject:    Re: [systemd-devel] EXT :Re:  Systemd udev add tag for boot device
From:       "Boyce, Kevin P [US] (AS)" <Kevin.Boyce () ngc ! com>
Date:       2020-01-16 18:12:14

Lennart,

Is it not possible for a udev rule like the following to work?  MYVAR has been \
imported (with value sda) and is visible for the block device.  I verified it with \
udevadm info --query=name -x sda.

KERNEL=="%E{MYVAR}", TAG+="test"

The end result is that this rule doesn't fire.  Could someone explain why?  According \
to the man pages, I think this should work.

Kind Regards,
Kevin