List:       systalk
Subject:    [Systalk]Odd PERL Problem (7.1)
From:       "Timothy R. Butler" <dhs () uninetsolutions ! com>
Date:       2001-04-17 1:46:21

Hi List,
  I'm having an odd problem with a PERL program I wrote and Linux/Apache on
SuSE Linux. BTW, this program works fine on my webserver (RedHat 7.0, IIRC)
and Win32 (Windows 98 and Windows 2000) with ActivePerl.
  The problem is that the data that is send via the POST method for loging in
doesn't seem to make it to the program (it checks $ENV{'CONTENT_LENGTH'}).
I've tried this in both Konqueror and Netscape 4 to no avail (both of which
can successfully use POST to talk to my script on my webserver), so I suspect
the problem must be associated with the configuration of Apache. Any ideas?

  Thanks,
       Tim
Timothy R. Butler                              Universal Networks
ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm     Christian Web Services Since 1996
tbutler@uninetsolutions.com        http://www.uninetsolutions.com
============== "Information Powered by Innovation" ==============

 "AT&T: The pre-paid phone card. Jesus: The pre-paid life card."