List:       systalk
Subject:    Re: [Systalk]ext2 zinger
From:       Kris Deugau <kdeugau () deepnet ! cx>
Date:       2001-04-20 12:39:42

Mark Symonds wrote:
> Know it ain't much, but HTH.  If you get it working and find out then
> please post your findings; would be interesting to find out what happened.

In short- I tried the drive in my own (known-good) server.  Identical
error message.  (Strangely enough, my known-good server HD wouldn't boot
in the machine at work.)
The person who owns the business (my boss) told me that it was likely
the drive;  the machine that it came out of was having hard drive
troubles...

He then handed me a pair of 4G Quantum Bigfoot CY drives, which seem to
be working- but so was that drive... for about a week.

Thanks for the ideas tho.

-kgd
--
Money is overrated.