List:       systalk
Subject:    [Systalk] Operating Systems
From:       Timothy R. Butler dhs () uninetsolutions ! com
Date:       2000-01-30 19:48:19

Hey Chris,
 How are things going with your server? I was just curious if you still have
Windows running or if you tried Linux, how it's working.

   -Tim

Timothy R. Butler                              Universal Networks
Web Design Consultant           Christian Web Services Since 1996
ICQ #12495932 AIM: Uninettm       An Authorized IPSwitch Reseller
tbutler@uninetsolutions.com        http://www.uninetsolutions.com