List:       systalk
Subject:    winnt 4.0 installation problem - The Finale
From:       diggity diggity () fnmail ! com
Date:       2000-01-28 14:26:40

Dear Group,
I've finally reached the graphical setup are which means the set up is
basically done!  Thanks everyone for their help!  Basically what worked was
that i made a partition FAT 16 partition on the hd and installed win98 and
then proceeded to install win nt on top of win98.  It worked PERFECTLY!
Again, thanks everyone.  I'm almost done with the installation and just have
to remember where I put that Product ID code....hee hee.  So now I'm at the
Registration window until i located my product id code.

Special thx to Kurt, M@x *wink*, Rick and those who icqed me.

Thanks again,
Tai