List:       systalk
Subject:    [Systalk] everyone.net, granitecanyon, and my dhs site
From:       Bruno Van de Casteele brunovdc () avenir ! dhs ! org
Date:       1999-10-31 17:22:09

> How do I set the rr class and all that other junk that it errors about when
> I send my request into granitecanyon? There are a bunch of errors like
> sitemail.everyone.net not referenced by other records or whatever.
> And it says like rp field missing, never heard of some of these.

add " ; EXTREF" after each line from everyone.net

--
Bruno Van de Casteele  brunovdc@iname.com
N.P. Puam      [ ICQ#: CA957F ]

Homepage: http://puam.cjb.net/
SWRP: http://swrp.cjb.net
Matrix-RPG: http://members.xoom.com/matrixrpg/

"Absolute chance is a factor in the universe, but chance is not the
abrogation of all laws."
C.S. Peirce