List:       systalk
Subject:    [Systalk] RE: Mail service for DHS
From:       Shaun Ewing webmaster () sesoft ! hypermart ! net
Date:       1999-10-31 4:48:24

This is what my DNS record looks like for everyone.net: It is skynet mail,
web based email for a small network I'm in:

; Addresses below are for Skynet sysops mail.
skynetmail.aus.dhs.org.       IN    CNAME   siteurl.everyone.net.      ;
EXTREF
skynet.aus.dhs.org.           IN    MX   0  sitemail.everyone.net.     ;
EXTREF
skynet.aus.dhs.org.           IN    MX   0  sitemail2.everyone.net.    ;
EXTREF
skynet.aus.dhs.org.           IN    MX   5  sitemail3.everyone.net.    ;
EXTREF
skynet.aus.dhs.org.           IN    MX   5  sitemail4.everyone.net.    ;
EXTREF