List:       systalk
Subject:    Second "test bed" domain registrar goes to work
From:       Mr. K. bsd () a ! servers ! aozilla ! com
Date:       1999-06-30 19:55:58

well, looks like I'm wrong so far about the fees going down.  I guess we
have to wait until the unlimited registrar open access comes in.

<quote
href="http://www.news.com/News/Item/0,4,84-38606,00.html?tt.yfin..txt.ni">
Internet Names WorldWide, a division of Melbourne IT, said today
that it
began selling domain names to
       authorized partners under the program.

Like Register.com, the only other "test bed" registrar now up and
                                   running, Internet Names is charging the
same $70 fee for two-year
                                   ownership of a domain name charged by
NSI. Internet Names,