List:       systalk
Subject:    IE5
From:       Justin Pauler jwpauler () austin ! crosswinds ! net
Date:       1999-03-28 21:42:01

Anyone out there using IE5? I am having a little problem, maybe someone has
heard about it or is expierincing. This is a home computer, is shared by
several family members and therefore has many, many, many bookmarks. =) BUT,
it has gotten to where when you add one, IE just quits. Totally drops out
and to the desktop, no message or anything. I have no idea what could be
wrong... Anyone else seeing this?

--
Justin W. Pauler - Computer Technician
+ WWW: http://jwpauler.tsx.org