List:       systalk
Subject:    Debian question about logs
From:       Pollywog pollywog () shadypond ! com
Date:       1999-02-28 17:25:27

I was booted from the Debian list for generating too many bounces (I just
added two more DNS servers to my DNS record at InterNIC to try to remedy
that), so I will have to ask this question here.

I put all my Exim logs in /var/eximlog/ and what I can't explain is how Debian
is able to "know" these are logs and to rotate them every day.  Is there a
way to control this?  I don't want my /var/eximlog/reject to be rotated, but
rotation (if that is the correct word) of the "main", "panic" and filter logs
is desired.

thanks

--
Andrew