List:       systalk
Subject:    Re: [Systalk]Woohoo, and a new question
From:       "Timothy R. Butler" <dhs () uninetsolutions ! com>
Date:       2002-02-25 3:04:13

Howdy,
> Yes. dpkg is the "work horse". It installs packages, runs scripts,
> maintains the package tree and installed databse, throws errors on
[...]
> resolving features as well (IF the packages themselves are well
> maintained).

  Ahhh. Okay, thanks that makes sense. BTW, I had been talking with a few
people earlier today, and they pointed out the fact that the LPI

> > Thanks again for all of your help!
>
> Well... you can buy me a beer if you come to Germany one day. :)

  Okay, that sounds good. Don't you owe me one too I believe you said, oh
right, you were just kidding - it was the slug in the face that you owed me.
;-) Hehehe... I don't see my making it to Germany any time soon, but I'd love
to get over there some time.

  -Tim

Timothy R. Butler | Universal  Networks | http://www.uninet.info
tbutler@uninetsolutions.com          ICQ: 12495932 AIM: Uninettm
Christian Portal and Search Tool:       http://www.faithtree.com
Open Source Migration Guide:                  http://www.ofb.biz
============= "Christian Web Services Since 1996" ==============
Registered Linux User #82130   Registered Linux Machines #34002 & 102889