List:       systalk
Subject:    Re: [Systalk]install tar.gz
From:       vergel <vergel () humanjava ! com>
Date:       2002-02-14 13:29:45

I'm not sure if I'm following you. But if you're looking to see what
packages you have installed you could always use this command.

rpm -q *  | less

That way you can see the packages and use 'less' to browse through the
output.  As for your *.tar.gz issue. What kind of program was it? If you
didn't use rpm to install it would be difficult to track.

hope that helps.
verg.