List:       systalk
Subject:    Re: [Systalk]Cracked Computer Help
From:       Andy Brezinsky <andy () mbrez ! com>
Date:       2002-02-13 21:30:28

First of all, check what you are sharing!  You may have been sharing a
directory accidently that contained some files, there may not have been a
breach at all, just some kiddie looking at what you have shared.  If
something is shared then see what is in that directory and check timedate
stamps on the files.