List:       systalk
Subject:    [Systalk]Merry Christmas!
From:       "Timothy R. Butler" <dhs () uninetsolutions ! com>
Date:       2001-12-25 6:13:11

Hi Everyone,
  I just wanted to wish all of you a very very merry Christmas!

  "An angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone
around them, and they were terrified. {10} But the angel said to them, 'Do
not be afraid. I bring you good news of great joy that will be for all the
people. {11} Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is
Christ the Lord. {12} This will be a sign to you: You will find a baby
wrapped in cloths and lying in a manger.'" - Luke 2:9-12 (NIV)

  If anyone wants to read the rest of the Christmas story, just go to
http://www.uninetsolutions.com/joy.html .

  Once again, have a wonderful Christmas, and a great New Year too! :-)

  -Tim

Timothy R. Butler | Universal  Networks | http://www.uninet.info
tbutler@uninetsolutions.com          ICQ: 12495932 AIM: Uninettm
Christian Portal and Search Tool:       http://www.faithtree.com
Open Source Migration Guide:                  http://www.ofb.biz
============= "Christian Web Services Since 1996" ==============
Registered Linux User #82130   Registered Linux Machines #34002 & 102889