List:       syslog-sec
Subject:    SyslogMIB Issue-#2
From:       Glenn Mansfield Keeni <glenn () cysols ! com>
Date:       2004-01-16 9:47:05

Issue # 2 Try to make it more generic not a BSD-centric

Action: The present document is based on an attempt to design
a generic Syslog-MIB using BSD-syslog as an example. We will
need input  on other mechanisms.
Input like "in XYZ-Syslog we need to monitor ABC" or, in more
severe cases "in XYZ-syslog this MIB cannot be used because
the knobs and dials are totally incompatible".