List:       syslog-ng
Subject:    [syslog-ng] syslog-ng 1.4.1
From:       Balazs Scheidler bazsi () balabit ! hu
Date:       2000-03-10 11:40:22

Hi,

I've released syslog-ng 1.4.1. This time I announce it to this list only,
and if no bugs show up in two-three days, the announcement goes up to
freshmeat.

I've fixed a couple of bugs in this release:
* fixed a filter evaluation bug (not in 'or' and 'and')
* configuration file reading with syntax errors
* pipe() cleanup

This driver readds the requirement for GNU flex. I need a way to
reinitialize lex buffers, and I know how to do that only with GNU flex
(yyreinit(), patches to support other lex versions are welcome)

--=20
Bazsi
     url: http://www.balabit.hu/pgpkey.txt