List:       syslog-ng
Subject:    Re: [syslog-ng] Spoofed source bug introduced in 3.3.5
From:       Marvin Nipper <Marvin.Nipper () stream ! com>
Date:       2012-04-30 18:37:12

And.... you win the kewpie doll, grand prize.  Excellent guess.  I unwound that \
patch, and the HUP works as it should.

Sorry to throw a monkey wrench into that fix.  When y'all rework it, feel free to \
throw it my way, and I'll gladly try out the new version (if you need me to verify \
that it doesn't mangle the spoofing).

THANKS, as always, for the super fast response.  Much appreciated!!