List:       syslog-ng
Subject:    [syslog-ng]  Using mount file as source
From:       "G. Rayot" <gr.at.ng () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-28 6:26:52

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi.

Using syslog-ng OSE, is it possible to use a remote file (ie: samba share)
as source file?
Doing it with a local file works like a charm, but using a mounted remote
file does not work (with follow_freq set to 1 or not set). The file will be
read by syslog-ng only if I make a ls on the folder where the file is
mounted, or cat the file. Otherwise, syslog-ng seems to not see any change
in the file.

Thanks.

G.