List:       syslog-ng
Subject:    [syslog-ng] TEMPLATE TO ANOTHER SYSLOG
From:       "blizzards\ () libero\ ! it" <blizzards () libero ! it>
Date:       2009-07-23 7:57:16

Hi all.

I need to send all my logs to one server with syslog-ng installed.
This server write a local file and redirecd to another syslog-ng installed to another \
server. But when i sent this logs to the second syslog i wolud like to apply a \
TEMPLATE to it, appending custom words. I can send with no problem my logs via udp to \
2nd syslog, but when i apply template to it, the logs does not containm custom words. \
I readed that template with udp/tcp destination is this is not possible, but someone \
know a workaround or a way to do it?

Thank You.
Giulius.