List:       syslog-ng
Subject:    [syslog-ng]Digitailly signed log entries
From:       Asaf Maruf Ali <asaf () ping ! com ! pk>
Date:       2004-03-24 10:59:01

Hello,
We are currently setting up a secure logging server for a client using Syslog 1.6.2 \
and PHP-Syslog 1.4.2 for event management and logging.

Needless to say the setup is working very well. The customer further requests that \
each log entry be digitally signed before being logged.

Any ideas on how to do this. I looked through the mailing archives till June 2003 but \
didn't find any reference.

Thank you in advance.

Asaf Maruf Ali
PING Systems