List:       synapse-dev
Subject:    Re: Bundling of transports with the distribution - what should be the default?
From:       "Ruwan Linton" <ruwan.linton () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-01-14 11:50:26

I also think that the fix transport has to be an optional one, any way we
are not shipping the dependencies of the fix transport, so why don't we keep
that off by default?

I am completely +1 for shipping the http/s, jms, mail and vfs.

Thanks,
Ruwan

Ruwan Linton
http://wso2.org - "Oxygenating the Web Services Platform"