List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:28387] Bug setting junk mail directory
From:       Barry Kauler <void () dodo ! com ! au>
Date:       2006-08-30 2:12:36

We have Sylpheed 2.2.7 and Bogofilter in Puppy Linux
version 2.10alpha. This is not a release version, we
are chasing down bugs.

This is the first time I'm trying to use Bogofilter, but
there is another problem. When I highlight an email and
choose it as junk mail, I get this output (I'm testing
running Sylpheed from a terminal window):

(sylpheed:17540): LibSylph-WARNING **: dest folder '/tmp' not found

...but, of course /tmp does exist!

/tmp is the default directory for sending junk mail.
I tested changing to another directory, got the same error message.

We have glibc v2.3.5 and Sylpheed has been compiled for it.

So, what to do?

Regards,
Barry Kauler
www.puppyos.com
My News Blog and link for Puppy 2.10alpha live-CD:
www.puppyos.net/news/