List:       sylpheed
Subject:    [sylpheed:28375] Re: mbox from command line
From:       Gil Andre <andre.g () wanadoo ! fr>
Date:       2006-08-28 12:14:48

Hi Massimiliano,

On Mon, 28 Aug 2006 12:17:08 +0200 Massimiliano Marini <max@linuxtime.it> wrote:

> Is possible to add a feature? Like the creation of a mbox file
> directly from command line, with a simple script I can backup
> all my folders. In selpheed --help this option not exist.

From the command line, it's probably easier to write a short
shell script that will concatenate an entire directory into
a single mbox file than to add a feature to sylpheed...

Try searching for such an utility on Google: I would be very
surprised if somebody, somewhere hasn't done this already!

Best Regards,

--
  __  Gil ANDRE				  gil [at] panix   [dot] com
 (oO) 				andre [dot] g [at] wanadoo [dot] fr